The 2020 Convenience Distribution Marketplace’s host hotel is San Antonio’s award-winning Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa. Nestled on 300 acres of historic ranch land, the resort offers a unique blend of countryside relaxation with a casual elegance. Located just 20 minutes from the San Antonio Airport, Hyatt Regency Hill Country offers full resort amenities, including a 27-hole Arthur Hills-designed golf course; full service spa; health club; jogging-nature-bike trails; five-acre water playground including a Texas-shaped pool, whirlpool, cascading waterfall, activity pool, 950’ Ramblin’ River, FlowRider® wave machine, 22’ water slide and a man-made beach.
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa
9800 Hyatt Resort Drive
San Antonio, TX 78251
- CDA Group Rates and Deadline
- Rate: $245.00 (includes wireless internet in sleeping room & resort fee)
- Cutoff Date: January 31, 2020
- Resort Fee: Complimentary only if you book through the CDA block! Please note resort fee is waived upon check in. The CDA special rate includes (2) complimentary bottles of water per day; use of tennis courts (excluding equipment); 24-hour fitness facility; bicycle rentals; outdoor games; 20% discount at Wildflower Spa; access to golf practice facility, chipping green and complimentary club/bag storage; preferred golf tee time and more!
- Book Online: Click Here
- Please note the online system only allows to book up to 2 rooms at a time. For multiple rooms please call the number below to book.
- Book Offline: 1-800-233-1234 (request CDA Marketplace to get the discounted rate)
Staying at CDBX’s host hotel helps keep conference costs down for all attendees. CDA contracts for the best possible rates and guarantees a minimum number of sleeping rooms. CDA encourages all attendees and exhibitors to book your Marketplace hotel room(s) directly in our room block with the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa either by phone or via the link on this page.
Warning: All attendees should avoid booking rooms with hotel brokers and pirates that directly solicit you or your team members. These organizations often misrepresent themselves as being part of our event. CDA is NOT affiliated with any such groups, and their offers are often misleading with onerous cancellation fees and other restrictions.