Monday, September 21 -
Thursday, September 24, 2020
Registration Information & Details
Team Registration Deadline Extended to June 19
NOTE ON CDBX DEADLINES:
After much thoughtful deliberation, CDA leadership has determined that it is in the best interest of the association for CDBX to be hosted virtually. Our members’ health and safety are our priority, and we are committed to delivering the business meetings you count on every year in a new virtual format. The virtual event will still take place September 21-24, 2020, and participants still have the opportunity for up to 30 TOP-TO-TOP virtual meetings per team.
CDBX Rates: Convenience Products Distributors
- Rate: $995 per distribution company
- One low fee covers all company registrants
- A valid CDA membership for your company is required to participate at CDBX.
- Maximize Your Meetings By Having Multiple Distributor Teams
- CDA strongly encourages distributors to register additional attendees enabling your company to have both a Tobacco Team and a Non-Tobacco Team. This way, your company will get the maximum amount of meetings, getting the most value for your time at CDBX. All you need to do is have at least one person assigned to each team!
- As you complete the registration make sure to indicate your company’s number of CDBX teams.
- Click on Distributor Brochure in the left navigation menu for complete descriptions and details.
- Distributor Online Registration
- Distributor Offline Registration
CDBX Rates: Suppliers
Supplier participation at CDBX is by invitation only, and is on a space available basis. All suppliers should have received invitations, but if not, please contact Joel Brown at (703) 208-1649.
- Company Team Full Registration Rate: $9,625
- Includes one team and your team member registrations
- Additional Company Team Registration Rate: $4,550
- Includes a second team and your team member registrations
- Click on Supplier Brochure in the left navigation menu for complete descriptions and details.