The 2019 Convenience Distribution Marketplace’s host hotel is San Antonio’s award-winning Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa. Nestled on 300 acres of historic ranch land, the resort offers a unique blend of countryside relaxation with a casual elegance. Located just 20 minutes from the San Antonio Airport, Hyatt Regency Hill Country offers full resort amenities, including a 27-hole Arthur Hills-designed golf course; full service spa; health club; jogging-nature-bike trails; five-acre water playground including a Texas-shaped pool, whirlpool, cascading waterfall, activity pool, 950’ Ramblin’ River, FlowRider® wave machine, 22’ water slide and a man-made beach.
Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa
9800 Hyatt Resort Drive
San Antonio, TX 78251
- CDA Group Rates and Deadline
- CDA Marketplace Rate: $245 per night
- Rate includes the hotel’s resort fee. Book within the CDA block, avoid the resort fee, and receive complimentary access to the resort’s 24-hour fitness facility and tennis courts, bicycle rentals, outdoor games, preferred golf tee times, self-parking, 20% discount on spa services, complimentary bottled water and wireless internet in your room.
- CDA Rate Deadline:January 18, 2019
- Booking Your Rooms
- Online: CLICK HERE to access the online hotel booking site for Marketplace 2019
- Phone: 888-421-1442 (request the CDA Marketplace Rate)
Staying at Marketplace’s host hotel helps keep conference costs down for all attendees. CDA contracts for the best possible rates and guarantees a minimum number of sleeping rooms. CDA encourages all attendees and exhibitors to book your Marketplace hotel room(s) directly in our room block with Hyatt Regency Hill Country either by phone or via the link on this page.
Warning: All attendees should avoid booking rooms with hotel brokers and pirates that directly solicit you or your team members. These organizations often misrepresent themselves as being part of our event. CDA is NOT affiliated with any such groups, and their offers are often misleading with onerous cancellation fees and other restrictions.