February 7-9, 2022
JW Marriott Tampa Water Street
510 Water Street
COVID NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
CDA is pleased that it can host the 2022 Convenience Distribution Marketplace (CDM) at JW Marriott Tampa Water Street in Tampa, FL. COVID and its variants are a concern presenting possible risks to CDM attendees. By attending, you are assuming any risk due to a COVID exposure and agree to adhere to all COVID related guidance. Therefore, you agree that you are assuming any and all COVID risks and that you hold CDA and its agents, including attendees, sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers or venue harmless from any liability, known or unknown, from any illness you may contract. You also agree to follow all CDC guidance; federal, state and local rules; and hotel and CDA protocols while attending CDM.
CDC Guidance for COVID-19 | CDC Guidance for When to Stay Home
Florida COVID-19 Information | JW Marriott Tampa Water Street Information
All restrictions and guidelines are subject to change based on updates from the CDC and federal, state, and local officials. For the latest from the CDC, visit https://www.cdc.gov/covid19.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Masks are encouraged for those who have not been vaccinated.
- Follow all CDC guidance regarding when to stay home, quarantine and/or isolate.
- Wash hands frequently and use the sanitization stations.
- Do not enter the meeting space if you feel unwell.
JW MARRIOTT TAMPA WATER STREET PROTOCOLS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Unvaccinated guests continue to wear face coverings and practice social distancing when they are in public spaces inside the hotel.
- Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing stations.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Staff members will wear PPE (e.g., face coverings, gloves, etc.) based on the activities they are performing and based on direction by the local authorities.
- Room Amenities: Disinfectant wipes are available in the room for every arriving guest as well as upon request.
- Every guest room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. During your stay, we will provide housekeeping automatically every day. If you do not wish to receive daily housekeeping refresh service, please let our guest services team know. We will be happy to schedule service according to your preferences.
- There are sanitization stations with hand sanitizer and wipes located throughout the hotel in the meeting spaces on the 2nd and 4th floors, as well as other areas of the hotel.
- Plexi shield is used at hotel check in and all hotel staff are required to wear face covers.
- All JW restaurants and amenities are fully open. Reservations are encouraged for restaurants and are required for spa use.
- Although Hillsborough County doesn’t have any vaccine or mask mandates individual restaurants or venues may require proof of vaccine or negative test. They recommend visiting restaurant or venue website prior to arrival.
- For a medical emergency that requires immediate assistance please dial 911 or 813-204-6364 for security who will provide direction.
- For non-emergency medical assistance please call security 813-204-6364 and advise the security team of your symptoms. Security will review with you next step medical options.