CDA’s 2017 Virtual Learning Program
In partnership with Gazelles Growth Institute
Arm your team. Spread new ideas. Collaborate. And inspire!
FREE online courses available Jan. 16 - Dec. 31, 2017
Registration is now closed.
In today’s fast-paced convenience distribution business, it’s important to retain top talent and provide opportunities for growth and development. What if CDA distribution company employees could learn practical, approachable principles from some of the world’s top thought leaders and business experts? All without cost and time spent away from the office?
CDA has established a partnership with Gazelles Growth Institute to offer CDA members FREE online executive education. From the click of a button, participants will have access to over 90 on-demand 60 – 90 minute seminars focused on four key areas: People – Strategy - Execution - Sales.
And the best part? It’s all within an arm’s reach and available 24/7. The online courses are self-paced, giving CDA members the ability to watch and learn at their convenience. Watch individually or as a team during routine internal meetings, taking advantage of the lessons to encourage collaboration and improve performance.
Quite simply, the courses will make it easier than ever for CDA members and their employees to learn new techniques on a range of topics to help their businesses and personal productivity. The saying, “It takes a village” is true! Learning together, motivating and helping employees reach their full potential can lift team performance and lead to outside-of-the-box thinking.
Sample E-Courses and Learning Pathways:
Turn the Ship Around by David Marquet
Helping Successful Leaders Get Even Better by Marshall Goldsmith
Multipliers by Liz Wiseman
Tribal Leadership by Dave Logan
Communication / Team Work
The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
Just Listen by Mark Goulston
Delivering Happiness by Tony Shieh
Who's Got Your Back by Keith Ferrazi
Innovation / Creativity
The Way of Innovation by Kaihan Krippendorff
Innovation Through Customer Focus by Gary Hoover
Abundance by Peter Diamandis
Free the Idea Monkey by Michael Maddock
What Would Google Do? By Jeff Jarvis
Personal Productivity / Time Management
You Already Know How to Be Great by Alan Fine
Crazy Busy by Dr. Ned Hallowell
Creativity and Personal Mastery by Srikumar Rao
Be Excellent at Anything by Tony Schwartz
Less Doing, More Living by Ari Meisel
Snap Selling by Jill Konrath
Daring Caution Approach to Pricing by Robert Sherlock
The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
Mastering the Complex Sale by Jeff Thull
Customer Focus / Customer Support
Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
Nail it THEN Scale It by Paul Ahlstrom
7 Simple Social Concepts to Grow your Business by Dave Kerpen
The Inside Advantage by Robert Bloom
Registration and Getting the Most Out of Your Company’s Participation:
- Select up to 10 employees to participate in the program. From leadership to customer service and productivity, the principles and strategies explored throughout the program will benefit a wide variety of positions within a company.
- In January, registrants will receive login credentials to access the on-demand classes, which will run Jan. 16 – Dec. 31, 2017.
- CDA distribution company leaders are encouraged to take the courses along with their team members, to increase communication about the lessons learned and key takeaways.
- After each course, review and discuss the principles explored throughout each class. Better yet? Watch courses as a team in a conference room, pausing throughout the course for breaks and group discussion.
- Encourage a friendly competition among course participants, offering a prize to the team members who best apply the lessons learned to benefit their work.
- Publicly recognize each team member upon completion of the course.
For more details, check out CDA’s 2017 Virtual Learning Program brochure.
Registration is now closed.