The Convenience Distribution Association (CDA) offers distributor membership to the wholesale distributors of convenience products, in addition to membership for the manufacturers/importers of convenience products, brokers and retailers in the channel and companies allied to the industry providing distributor solutions and services in a variety of categories from logistics to financial services.
Click to view the CDA Membership Overview.
Click to download the CDA Membership Application.
CDA’s programs and events are restricted to members, and here are some of the programs and benefits of CDA membership:
- The Convenience Distribution Marketplace, CDA’s annual convention and trade show – with great networking with your trading partners and suppliers and a Marketplace floor dedicated to convenience distribution
- The Convenience Distribution Business Exchange (CDBX), an incredible one-to-one, top-to-top business exchange meeting that allows you to meet with the top manufacturers in the country
- CDA’s Day on the Hill
- Enjoy a great Capitol Hill experience, and meet one-on-one with your legislators
- Convenience DistributionTM magazine
- CDA’s bi-monthly magazine, and as a member company we will provide free subscriptions to any of your associates in both print and app formats
- Convenience DistributionTM NEWS
- CDA’s weekly e-newsletter, available to any of your associates
- CDA Advocacy Center
- CDA’s powerful online tool allows members a multitude of ways to get learn about and affect legislation impacting the industry. With just a few clicks you can get the most current, complete and reliable information on your legislators' voting records, election coverage, full texts of bills and much more.
- CDA InfoMetrics
- Exclusive warehouse delivered product data just for CDA distributor members – you can share real-time data to your customers to improve their and your performance
- CDA Educational Programs
- A variety of both in-person programs and webinars on key areas of concern for every distributor, including category management, sales training, operations and logistics, executive leadership and more
- CDA Warehouse Delivered Snack Committee (WDSC)
- Aggressively supports warehouse delivered snacks and candy, and includes both distributors and manufacturers
- CDA Industry Affairs
- Representation to the top manufacturers of candy, snack, tobacco and other convenience products
- CDA Cigarette Tax Bond Program
- Allows distributors to post bonds to purchase state and local excise tax stamps for cigarettes on credit
- Insurance Programs Just for Convenience Distributors
- Tailor made affordable property and liability insurance programs just for distributors
- Online CDA Directory
- Industry Reports & Data Specific to Warehouse Delivered Product
For more information on CDA membership contact Joel Brown at 703-208-1649.