CDA is a sponsor of the University of Innovative Distribution (UID) supported by Purdue University. Offered annually in March, UID is a powerful, four-day concentrated educational program focused on the unique needs of the wholesale distribution industry.
University of Innovative Distribution website
Due to CDA’s affiliation with UID, CDA members receive a discounted “members-only” UID registration rate.
Who Should Attend UID?
UID is designed for all personnel working in the wholesale distribution channel, including:
- All manager-level personnel: sales, marketing, branch, operations, purchasing, inventory and human resources
- Anyone looking to improve personal performance and/or the company's bottom line!
Attendees can apply UID coursework toward earning the Professional Certificate in Innovative Distribution awarded by Purdue University.
UID faculty features renowned wholesale distribution thought leaders, including university professors, industry experts, authors and consultants. Sample courses:
- Finding the Balance in Branch Management. People, Product and Profitability
- Differentiating Your Distribution Company: A Winning Strategy
- The Foundations of Leadership, “They” KNOW it when “They” SEE it!
- Know More! Selling
- Managing in Turbulent Times
- Creating a Competitive Distinction
- Crossing the Chasm from Lifestyle Management to Professional Management
- How DO They Do That: Secret Tech Weapons for Work and Home
- Women Mean Business
- Preparing for 2020: The Manager's Guide to Dealing with the New Workplace
- Decide: Work Smarter, Reduce Your Stress, and Lead by Example
- Branch and Operations Effectiveness for Distributors
- Improving the Bottom Line
- Inside Sales 101
- Big Data Analytics for Wholesale Distributors
- Proving Total Cost Savings
- Mergers & Acquisitions: How They Affect the Competitive Landscape
- Mastering the Five Most Critical Skills for Selling Success
- How to Get Paid for Service Value
Check out the UID brochure for a complete listing of courses.