2016 Convenience Distribution Business Exchange (CDBX), Sept. 12-15, 2016
The 2016 CDBX will be held at The Westin
Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, AZ
CDBX is the most productive meeting CDA members attend each year. In just 2 1/2 days, CDA member distributors get up to 30 TOP-TO-TOP meetings per team with key trading partners all in one great venue. It's not just one-on-one meetings at CDBX. While at CDBX, attendees enjoy lavish breakfasts, lunches and receptions each day and enjoy plenty of networking time with all in attendance.
At CDBX, convenience products wholesale distribution companies from across the country will meet with top manufacturers and suppliers in the channel. Some of the manufacturer and supplier companies coming to CDBX include Altria Group Distribution Co., BIC Consumer Products, Coca-Cola Warehouse Beverages, Duracell, General Mills, Inc., The Hershey Co., Campbell Soup Co., Hostess Brands, Jack Link's, Kellogg Co., The Kraft Heinz Co., Mars Chocolate North America, LLC, Mondelez International, ITG Brands, Nestle USA Inc., Procter & Gamble, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co., PepsiCo - North American Nutrition, Swedish Match-North America, Dean Foods, Swisher International, Inc. and many more!
Distributor & Supplier Registration Information & Details
Team registration is now full and set for CDBX 2016. We cannot accept any additional distributor or supplier teams. However, teams may continue to add/change individual registrants in their respective teams.
- CLICK HERE to download the complete CDBX 2016 Distributor Brochure providing full details and more!
- CLICK HERE to download the CDBX Manufacturer/Supplier Brochure providing full details.
Distributor Teams: to add additional distributor team attendees, the fee is $495 per person. Each registration includes all events at CDBX, including receptions each evening, hospitality suite for the duration of CDBX, along with breakfast and lunch each day.
- Online Distributor CDBX Registration
- CLICK HERE
to register online
- Manual Distributor Registration
- CLICK HERE
to download the CDBX registration form, and then complete and return via email, fax or mail.
Supplier Teams: to add additional supplier team attendees, the fee is $495 if past your allocation, and your CDBX team contact should simply log into the CDBX ExpoTracker system and add additional attendees, or contact Joel Brown at (703) 208-1649 or JoelB@CDAweb.net
and we will add your attendees for you.
CDBX 2016 Sponsors
CDA wishes to thank our great CDBX 2016 sponsors...
- Platinum Sponsors
- Altria Group Distribution Co.
- The Hershey Company
- ITG Brands
- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.
- Gold Sponsors
- BIC Consumer Products USA
- CDA InfoMetrics Program - InfoRhythm, Inc.
- Mars Chocolate North America
- Mondelez International
- Swisher International, Inc.
- Silver Sponsors
- Atkinson Candy Co.
- Campbell Soup Co.
CDBX Hotel Information
Due to the incredibly strong demand for CDBX this year, our host hotel is sold out for most nights of CDBX. See below for revised hotel reservation information:
- CDBX Host Hotel
- The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
6902 East Greenway Parkway
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
- CDBX Group Rate & Deadline - Sold Out
- CDA Group Rate
: $229 per night
: Aug. 12, 2016
- Booking Your Rooms Now that the Westin Kierland is at Capacity
CDA has established a room block and rate arrangement with the Hampton Inn & Suites in Scottsdale, AZ. This hotel is located just one
mile from The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa. We recommend you book your rooms for CDBX directly with the Hampton with
all of the details below:
- CDBX Alternative Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites, Scottsdale, AZ
16620 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Call to book: (480) 348-9280
- CDBX Group Rate at Hampton: $219 per night (plus 12.57% tax)
- Request the Westin CDBX rate
- Deadline: Aug. 11, 2016
- Deposit: one night deposit taken at time of reservation -- fully refundable if cancelled within 14 days of arrival
- CDBX Room Block at Hampton Includes:
- Free drop-off and pickup shuttle to the Westin Kierland throughout the CDBX event
(shuttle schedule to be released three weeks prior to event)