The 2017 CDBX
will be held at
The Westin Michigan Avenue
September 11-14, 2017
Distributor & Supplier Registration Information & Details
Distributor team registration is now open, with supplier team registration opening in April.
CDBX Rates: Convenience Products Distributors
- Rate: $495 per person
- Registration includes all events at CDBX, including receptions each evening, hospitality suite for duration of CDBX, along with breakfast and lunch each day.
- A valid CDA membership for your company is required to participate at CDBX.
- Maximize Your Meetings By Having Multiple Distributor Teams
- We strongly encourage distributors to bring additional attendees enabling your company to create both a Tobacco Team and a Non-Tobacco Team. This way, your company will get the maximum amount of meetings, getting the most value for your time at CDBX. All you need to do is have at least one person assigned to each team!
- As you complete the registration make sure to indicate your company’s number of CDBX teams.
- Click on Distributor Details in the left navigation menu for complete descriptions and details.
- Distributor Online Registration
- Distributor Offline Registration
CDBX Rates: Suppliers - Supplier Registration Deadline is May 5
Supplier participation at CDBX is by invitation only, and is on a space available basis. All suppliers should have received invitations, but if not, please contact Joel Brown at (703) 208-1649.
- Company Team Full Registration Rate: $12,750
- Includes one meeting room furnished with conference table and chairs fully set up to conduct meetings.
- Includes 5 team member registrations with full access to all CDBX events, receptions and meals.
- Additional Company Team Registration Rate: $6,000
- Includes a second meeting room furnished with conference table and chairs fully set up to conduct meetings.
- Includes an additional 2 team member registrations with full access to all CDBX events, receptions and meals.
- Click on Manufacturer Details in the left navigation menu for complete descriptions and details.
- Supplier Offline Registration
CDBX Rates: Brokers
Brokers may register as part of client company registration allotment, or may pay $495 per person to work with a variety of CDBX supplier companies.