National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW)
CDA is a member of the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors (NAW), which represents wholesale distributors across business segments. Due to CDA's membership in NAW, CDA members have access to a number of NAW resources and online courses that have been built for the wholesale distribution industry.
A library of books and research studies are available for purchase at discounted rates for CDA members. NAW publications cover a variety of wholesale distribution topics, such as profitability, inventory management, sales and pricing strategies. Examples include the titles listed below and many more.
- Facing the Forces of Change®: Navigating the Seas of Disruption
- Driving Profitable Growth: A Distributor's Playbook to Generate–Manage–Sustain Competitive Advantage
- Effective Sales Incentive Design for Distributors
- What’s Your Plan? Smart Salesforce Compensation in Wholesale Distribution
- Customer Stratification: Best Practices for Boosting Profitability
- In Search of the Perfect Customer: Cost-to-Serve for Distributors
- Optimizing Distributor Profitability: Best Practices to a Stronger Bottom Line
- Pricing Optimization: Striking the Right Balance for Margin Advantage
- Profit Myths in Wholesale Distribution: The Truth About Sales, Margin, Inventory and Expenses
- Strategic Pricing for Distributors: Tools and Rules for Building Higher Margins
- The Real Profit Drivers: Managing the CPVs
- Essentials of Profitable Inside Sales in Distribution
- Taking Charge of Distribution Sales: 9 Proven Skills to Lead and Manage Your Sales Team
- Driving Distributor Sales Beyond: Best Practices for Outselling Your Competitors
- Mergers and Acquisitions for Distributors: Expert Advice for Buyers and Sellers
When purchasing NAW publications, select "Member of NAW Member Association" and specify Convenience Distribution Association (CDA) to receive the discounted rate.
Watch NAW webinars live or on demand.
For questions about accessing these resources through CDA’s affiliation with NAW, please contact MeredithK@CDAWeb.net.